Spiderjet 3000 surface preparation unit for stripping vertical, inclined and horizontal surfaces with ultra high pressure water up to 3000 bar.
- The Spiderjet 3000 attaches to the work surface by vaccum force and is driven by a pneumatic motor. The vaccum also retrieves all waste water and removed solids.
- Maximum manoeuvrability via two individually, pneumatically driven wheels.
- Electronically monitored vacuum with automatic UHP water shut off.
- Precise control unit enabling semiautomatic straight line running.
- Failsave arrester system.
- Hull cleaning and surface preparation.
- Oil and gas storage tank cleaning and surface preparation.
- Concrete cleaning and surface preparation.
- Hold and bunker surface preparation.
- Working width: 374 mm.
- Operating pressure: to 3000 bar.
- Flow rate: to 50 I/min
- Weight 105 kg.
- Length 775 mm
- Width 105 kg
- Length: 775 mm
- Width: 780 mm
- Connection thread: M 30 x 2.
- Vaccum: to 0.8 bar dependant upon work surface.